Wellness Center Referral
If you would like to refer a student to the Wellness Center or to one of our therapists, please click here to fill out the referral form.
If you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest hospital.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger
If you are concerned that someone else is an immediate danger to themselves or someone else, please call 9-1-1 and request that a Crisis Intervention Trained (C.I.T.) officer do a welfare check.
If this is not an emergency, but you are in need of immediate support, please contact one of the crisis resources listed below:
- Crisis Text Line: Text BAY to 741-741 or call 1-855-278-4204
- Lifeline Crisis Chat: www.crisischat.org
- Bill Wilson Center's 24/7 Teen Line for Youth 1-888-247-7717
- Bill Wilson Center's SOS Crisis Hotline (408) 278-2585
- California Youth Crisis Line (CYCL) 1-800-843-5200
- 24 hour Uplift Mobile Crisis: 408-379-9085 or 1-877-41-CRISIS
- Santa Clara County Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 1-855-278-4204
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Young People Need Our Support
In a given year, 20% of young people experience mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders, academic stress, low self-esteem, and substance abuse. Unfortunately, the vast majority of these kids do not receive the treatment they need despite the fact that quality treatment can help.
The challenge is connecting students with the treatment they need. Families often find it difficult to find and pay for qualified professionals, let alone getting their kids to the therapist’s office. Studies show that students are far more likely to seek counseling when it is available at their school, especially if it is free.