The Wellness Center is located behind the Student Center and next to the Copy Room. We are open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on days school is in session.
The Wellness Center is a place for students to:
- de-stress and take a 20-minute break during class
- connect to your strengths
- explore self-care strategies
- receive mental health support
Mental Health Support During the Summer
During the summer break, mental health resources can be accessed from the providers below. If you are having a mental health emergency, please call 911 or a medical professional immediately.
- 24-hour Suicide and Crisis Line (Santa Clara County): 1-855-278-4204
- Bill Wilson Youth Hotline (24-hour Suicide & Crisis Line): 408-850-6125
- Center for Living with Dying (part of the Bill Wilson Center)
- Kara Grief Support for Children, Teens, Families and Adults
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24-hour): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Rape Crisis Hot Line (24-hour): 650-493-7273
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQQ+ Crisis Support: 1-866-488-7386
- Crisis Text Line Text "LISTEN" to 741741
- 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency room if you can get there safely
The California Parent and Youth Helpline provides support and resource referrals to parents and youth, 7-days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Call or text 1-855-4APARENT (855-427-2736) for services in English, Spanish and other languages. For more information, please visit the Youth Helpline website.