Saratoga High School's Media Arts Program (MAP) invites students to learn in an academy setting with a focus on rigorous academic standards in English and Social Studies while developing skills in media-related performance and production technologies, including exposure to several cutting edge programs for video, animation, graphic design, and other mass media.
Core English-Social Studies classes and select program electives offer students the opportunity to build strong interpersonal relationships with their teachers and peers. MAP maintains community partnerships to develop relevent curriculum and project- based learning opportunities for students. These partnerships involve professional on-site performance and production opportunities in the school's Multimedia Center as well as work with journalism and print production projects, industry based technology, and articulation with colleges and business.
Visit our YouTube Channel
- MAP students are guided in effective collaboration
- MAP uses contemporary project-based learning
- MAP students engage in design thinking
- MAP students identify real world problems
- College/Career planning
- Advanced Media/Visual Design Skills
- Field trips and group activities