Below are job opportunities available to high school students by area organizations that have contacted Saratoga High School. SHS in no way endorses any of these organizations but simply makes the information available to our student body. Students and their parents must to do their own due diligence on any organization that they contact. Students must also obtain a work permit from the Guidance Office for any paying job that they obtain if they are under age 18.
- California's Great America: Recruiting High School students who are available on the weekends during the school year. Weekly drop-in interviews are held every Saturday beginning February 25th through March 18th, 2017. For more information contact Veena Kriangtantiwongse at 408-986-5824 or email@example.com
- Learning Express Toy Store: Located in San Jose at the Westgate Center looking for enthusiastic and outgoing individulas to join thier slaes team. Applications are availalbe at the store at 1350 El Paseo de Saratoga. For questions call or text Sweeta Belenje at 408-834-5680.
- Bald Eagle Sports Camps: Looking for Grade 11-12 Summer Camp counselors for their Youth Sports camp program taking place at Los Gatos High School. Go to https://baldeaglecamps.com/employment for Job Descriptions and Applications.
- Afficient Academy: Looking to hire a part-time After School Learning Center Math Teacher proficient in elementary, middle and high school level math. Hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm and Saturdays 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Compensation is $13 - $25 per hour depending on experiences. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Los Gatos-Saratoga Recreation: Several positions are now available including Gym Attendant, Recreation Leaders and Lifeguards. To apply please visit www.lgsrecreation.org or call 408-354-8700. More details can be found in the attached flyer at the bottom of this page.
- Mangowin is a job networking site that helps youth find part time jobs and internships. Go to www.mangowin.com
- Saratoga Retirement Community is looking for students (age 16+ ) to work part time in our community. SRC offers flexible work schedules and is ideal for students. We also offer opportunities for Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships (sponsored by our residents) for students heading for college! Please read the flyer attached below for open positions and how to apply.