Below are job opportunities available to high school students by area organizations that have contacted Saratoga High School. SHS in no way endorses any of these organizations but simply makes the information available to our student body. Students and their parents must to do their own due diligence on any organization that they contact. Students must also obtain a work permit from the Guidance Office for any paying job that they obtain if they are under age 18.
- Leadership Academy: Is looking for students to teach and take care of children, ages 5-12, in their summer program. Candidates should be able to manage small groups of children and be fun and energetic with the children. Responsibilities include: teaching students elementary level English and Math skills, helping students complete English and Math assignments, completing structured activities, help children with arts and crafts projects, and play sports with the children. Candidates will be compensated $12-$15/hr. Shifts are Mon-Fri from 8:30am to 6:30pm. Students can pick the hours they would like to work or work as much they want during this time. If any students are interested or have more questions, please contact Jaagruthi email@example.com or at 408-373-1099. Students may also contact Hemica at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 408-505-5479. They can also visit the website at https://www.leadershipacademyca.com/.
- California's Great America: Recruiting High School students who are available on the weekends during the school year. Weekly drop-in interviews are held every Saturday beginning February 25th through March 18th, 2017. For more information contact Veena Kriangtantiwongse at 408-986-5824 or email@example.com
- Learning Express Toy Store: Located in San Jose at the Westgate Center looking for enthusiastic and outgoing individulas to join thier slaes team. Applications are availalbe at the store at 1350 El Paseo de Saratoga. For questions call or text Sweeta Belenje at 408-834-5680.
- Bald Eagle Sports Camps: Looking for Grade 11-12 Summer Camp counselors for their Youth Sports camp program taking place at Los Gatos High School. Go to https://baldeaglecamps.com/employment for Job Descriptions and Applications.
- Afficient Academy: Looking to hire a part-time After School Learning Center Math Teacher proficient in elementary, middle and high school level math. Hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm and Saturdays 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Compensation is $13 - $25 per hour depending on experiences. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Los Gatos-Saratoga Recreation: Several positions are now available including Gym Attendant, Recreation Leaders and Lifeguards. To apply please visit www.lgsrecreation.org or call 408-354-8700. More details can be found in the attached flyer at the bottom of this page.
- Mangowin is a job networking site that helps youth find part time jobs and internships. Go to www.mangowin.com
- Saratoga Retirement Community is looking for students (age 16+ ) to work part time in our community. SRC offers flexible work schedules and is ideal for students. We also offer opportunities for Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships (sponsored by our residents) for students heading for college! Please read the flyer attached below for open positions and how to apply.