Did you know that the Saratoga High School Foundation is the only group that impacts 100% of the student body? Our goal is to provide financial support that serves to enhance the educational environment for students and the larger Saratoga High School community. Your involvement is vital to this effort. The SHS Foundation’s primary method of fundraising is through parent and community donations: therefore, we are asking every family to give a minimum of $800.
Recent projects include
- Sports Plaza including a new entrance, concession stand and bathrooms
- New computers for the journalism classroom
- Elmo document cameras, LED projector & sound system for science classrooms
- Projector, LED TV, wireless microphones, transmitters & wind shields for Music.
- DSLR camera, video recorder, easels & drawing boards for Art
- 30 new Real care babies for Child Psychology
- Document camera, ipad, and laptops for World Language
- Refrigerator, Microwave oven and food for Special Education
- Presentation system (projector, TV & audio system) for MAP
- Annual Newsbank subscription for the library
Future projects include
- New computers for the Language Lab
- Ongoing Technology Support
- Aid in funding of CASSY
- New Bathroom to support multipurpose field and classrooms
- Ongoing classroom supportAid in funding director of a new tutorial center
- Updating and improving the Baseball Field
With your support we can complete these projects!
- Falcon Pride: $100,000+
- Leadership Circle: $50,000
- President’s Circle $25,000
- Underwriter: $ 10,000
- Philanthropist: $ 5,000
- Advocate: $ 2,500
- Founder: $ 1,000
- Donor: $ 800
Every gift of $800 or more entitles you to a tile (of varying color and size depending on the amount of the donation). You will be sent a link to create your tile which will be placed on one of the donor walls in the new Sports Plaza. Every donation is appreciated!
Donate via PayPal !!!