We are pleased to announce that our school district has implemented a system which allows students to make cashless transactions in the school cafeteria. Many of our families already have experience with similar online pre-pay systems used by local elementary districts. Our new system was rolled out on March 6, 2017
You can set up your account by going to https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/
You will need your child’s student ID number to complete the registration process. This number is the “permanent ID” number that is listed for your student in Aeries. After March 2, students may use cash or the new system. The new system allows for families to set up accounts so that students can pay simply using their ID card. Here are some of the features of the new system:
- Students may use their ASB card or student ID number to initiate a transaction.
- Once the account is set up, parents have access to make payments, set up recurring payments, and view student meal history.
- Parents can set up a “low balance” email or text alert when an account is low on funds.
- Account balances are automatically updated when purchases are made.
- Money can easily be deposited in your child’s account using debit or credit cards.
- If you have more than one child in the district, you can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment.
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Parents can set up monthly or weekly recurring payments.
- There are no banners, pop-up ads, or advertising through the system.
- We do not share any information with third parties.
- The website is a secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards.
- There is a fee of $1.95 for each card refill transaction
With this system, parents can make deposits at their convenience and will be able to monitor their students’ financial transactions at school. We hope to expand the system in the future to include other school purchases, such as student store items, dance tickets, yearbooks, and other school-related expenses.
If you have questions, please contact Stacy Murillo at email@example.com.