Saratoga High School is committed to using technology to enhance the learning environment for all students and staff.
If you would like to add an event to our school website, please contact Pola-Michelle Alas email@example.com
. She is responsible for approving and adding all content to the main page of our school website. Thank you!
Student Network Storage Policy
Students are not allowed to save any files to the school’s network or computers. Students must save their work to their own devices or hosted storage. SHS is not responsible for any student files saved on school computers.
- Use a USB data key or personal hostage storage (such as Google Drive) to store your important documents and files
- Please remember to charge your laptop batteries each night!
- Check if the school content filter allows your site before presenting it in class
- Do several practice runs before presenting electronic material to your class
- Save and backup important documents often